This document defines our policy with regard to customers, quality, safety, the
environment, people and communication.
- We endeavor to run a healthy company in which continuity and
satisfied customers are paramount.
- We want to be able to identify risks, set priorities, implement improvement
measures and monitor progress in order to minimize the consequences of
- Innovation is of vital importance to an organization. Good ideas suggested
by our employees are the basis for innovation. We therefore encourage
innovation initiatives wholeheartedly and will make funds available for this
- Satisfied customers play a primary role when it comes to continuity. We
want to gain a sound understanding of customer satisfaction, and do
(almost) everything we can to keep our customers satisfied.
- We want to focus on being a good partner for our customers. In doing so,
we want to clearly communicate and substantiate our distinctive
• We consider it vital that the product and project specifications agreed
with the customer are clearly and fully recorded and communicated, in
order to be able to work efficiently.
- We want the customer to be supplied with products that meet the required
- We want to manufacture these products efficiently.
- We want to raise efficiency at the highest possible level. We can achieve
this by measuring, performing cause analyses and improving.
- We endeavour to achieve sufficient profitability through clever design, the
use of the right materials, moulds and techniques, process
optimisation and low costs of failure.
- For selected (risky) projects or products, we prefer to carry out detailed
subsequent calculations (including sticking points, lead times, costs of
failure and causes) and provide feedback to those involved.
- We want to see safe working practices.
- The safety risks need to be identified.
- We aim to prevent accidents and avoid incidents.
- Employees receive instruction regarding safety risks.
- We monitor safe working practices.
- We want to manufacture in an environmentally friendly fashion.
- Waste flows should be optimized and, wherever possible, segregated so
that they can be reprocessed.
- Optimise energy consumption and, when purchasing new appliances,
including energy in the purchasing decision.
- All processes that might influence the environment in one way or another
are handled in a structured manner.
- The organization strives to achieve continuous improvement of
environmental performance and prevention of environmental pollution.
- The organization wants to integrate its environmental care system into
the other existing systems and thus meet other requirements.
- The organization wishes to comply with the applicable legislation and
regulations and the environmental permit it holds.
- Our aim is to keep the integral environmental impact as low as
- We endeavor to both segregate and minimize the various waste flows.
- Our aim is to minimise the (specific) energy consumption wherever possible.
- We want everyone to fulfill the agreements made.
- We want the staff to have the appropriate personal qualifications.
- People have an obligation to both ‘provide and request’ information.
Information is ideally a two-way process.
- We are an injection moulding company and focus on our trade. We
nevertheless consider it important to also perform associated processes,
such as Mould maintenance,
Machine maintenance, assembly, and logistics, in house.
- Production automation is one of our company’s strengths. In order to
remain at the forefront, and thus to maintain a strong competitive position,
we continue to devote a great deal of attention, time and money to
developing, building and maintaining automated production processes.
- If we want to grow as an organization, our people will also have to grow.
We want to establish a broad employee base, with appropriate technical
- We want to be a company where people feel comfortable and come up with
their own initiatives that fit in with, for example, this company policy. We
greatly appreciate people who take the initiative themselves.
- The average age of our employees is currently quite high. In the interests of
continuity, we aim to achieve a balanced age structure.
- We want everyone within the organization to adhere to normal standards
of behavior and decency. Employees are asked to both sign the Code of
Conduct and comply with it.
- It is pleasant to work with motivated and well–trained staff. We therefore
strive for the deployment of employees who are both highly motivated and
have the right capabilities. In addition, an appropriate and applicable
training plan is drawn up and implemented on an individual basis.
- We devote a lot of time, attention and money to the acquisition of
knowledge and experience. We are keen to keep the people and
knowledge in question within the organization. We will therefore do our
utmost to limit staff turnover to a minimum.
- We endeavor to keep staff satisfied with numerous logical reasons. We
have learned through experience where there is scope for improvement. We
use computerization, communication and simply ask questions with a view
to gaining insight into employee satisfaction in order to make effective
adjustments wherever necessary.
- Satisfied employees are loyal employees.
- We want people (employees, customers, suppliers and others) to come to
our company. The human factor is therefore essential to us. We do not
accept people putting a damper on the mood, behaving sneakily or
gossiping. Listening to each other, willingness to support others, taking the
initiative and a sense of responsibility are therefore all important to us.
- We want to adequately communicate to those around us the possibilities
that our company offers and the types of products we manufacture.
- Informal communication naturally plays a major role in this regard. Certain
issues are better raised during formal consultations, however.